I finished the knitting on my sister’s felted stocking last night. It looks… well, it looks crappy. I don’t like the inserted heel at all. Not only do I not like the way it looks, but it was a total pain in the butt to do. If I ever make another stocking, it will have a regular square turned heel instead of the afterthought one. The stocking itself has a few noticeable errors in it, including a tiny hole where I changed yarns at the same place the DPNs crossed (bad idea). There’s also a wonky spot by the aforementioned lame heel. I’m hoping that serious felting and blocking will hide a multitude of errors….